Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Live Drive

diek

Reaction score
There is a new ad for Outlander Sport commercial announcing the live drive. It is blues or blues/rock tune, mainly guitar. It sounds awesome. There are no lyrics in the ad except a simple 'yah'. It was so fast it was hard to tell, it might have been a grunt or groan. I would love to track it down. Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

d

Re: Outlander Sport commercial announcing the live drive

The commercial can be viewed here

Wow, I never dreamed no one could figure this out. Adtunes has always come to my aid for tracking down tunes.

this is completely mystifying me too. i am a huge blues fan and i can not figure out what this song is. it sounds very much like a modern mississippi fred mcdowell song to me. i went through my mississippi fred songs to see if i could find anything and it sounds like a faster, electric cover of "what's the matter now" to me. but i would love to know the band who plays this song, as i want to check out more of their stuff if it sounds as good as this song does!

I was starting to thing no one would ever respond to this. I love the blues though I am far from an expert. This is kind of blues I love.

sfgaint - thanks, I do like BRMC. A kickin' band to say the least. Even though there are similarities I don't think it is it.The start of the music track is very distinctive and I don't hear it in Shuffle Your Feet.

d

Thank GOD we got an answer to that. This has been bugging me for weeks now.

Back