Northwestern Mutual

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the name of this song in this commercial? A Foundation for Life Video by Northwestern Mutual

The comment on the youtube video says:

NorthwesternMutual
5 days ago

Thank you for your comments on the music. The music is original, written specifically for these ads.

So...you're out of luck :(

That music is NOT original!!! I don't care what they are claiming at Northwestern Mutual!

The second I heard it, I knew the song - it is Enae Volare Mezzo by Era composed by Eric Levi.

Granted, it is just parts of the song, but this is the song! The album came out in 1997. This song is on You Tube, Era - Eane Volare Mezzo I have this CD and I LOVE it! If you like the music in this commercial - you will love this Era CD.

Granted, it is just parts of the song, but this is the song! The album came out in 1997. This song is on You Tube, Era - Eane Volare Mezzo I have this CD and I LOVE it! If you like the music in this commercial - you will love this Era CD.

With all due respect, this is NOT part of the Album Enae Volare Mezzo. Try again. I've listened to the entire album and nowhere is this music remotely close in the CD.

However, if you can truly site the source, go for it, but it is NOT ERA's Enae Volare Mezzo, that much is certain.

Back