Chase

heart-music

Reaction score
What was The song played on The episode 3 "The Come-Back Kid"
At The very end :
It sound like "Talk about me yeah Talk about you , Everybody's talkin' but they don't Know What to do !"

Re: Chase on NBC

American Bang- Other Side of You

OH Great ! , Thank You !
There was a LOT of songs on The second episode (maybe 5 songs) , could you tell me What were The songs played , please ?
It's Not Taddy Porter or The Black Keys'song
There was like 4 Others songs played (2 spanish song and 2 american song one was near the begining played in The Boy's car and another was played At The Garage where man was killed.)

PS: I'm FRENCH

I have not seen the episode. I just found a copy of the video online and watched the end so I could figure out the song. I will have to see the full episode to hear the other songs. Maybe I can do it this week. I will try.

Hey, I hope you guys can help me find this song. At the end of Chase S01 Ep6 Havoc there is a song playing as Jimmy watches Annie leave with Crowley at the hospital and also plays in the Bar with Luke etc. I was hoping someone could ID it. Lots of people are buzzing about it but nobody knows who sings it.

Here are the lyrics you can hear:

make sure you stay close to me
keep moving dont stop to breathe
quick i can see the light shine now
and this is never really over
they tell me nothing lasts forever
but let me tell you to your face
youre never gonna catch me
ooo you gotta keep running.

It's a cut version of a song called "Man Running." The band's name is "The Burned." Hope that helps. A very appropriate song for the show Chase.

I have not seen the episode. I just found a copy of the video online and watched the end so I could figure out the song. I will have to see the full episode to hear the other songs. Maybe I can do it this week. I will try.

Thank You !
:]

Hi, I Just watch the same episode "Havoc" and I am looking for the same song. I hope you post the song & artist when you find out.
Hey, I hope you guys can help me find this song. At the end of Chase S01 Ep6 Havoc there is a song playing as Jimmy watches Annie leave with Crowley at the hospital and also plays in the Bar with Luke etc. I was hoping someone could ID it. Lots of people are buzzing about it but nobody knows who sings it.

Here are the lyrics you can hear:

make sure you stay close to me
keep moving dont stop to breathe
quick i can see the light shine now
and this is never really over
they tell me nothing lasts forever
but let me tell you to your face
youre never gonna catch me
ooo you gotta keep running.

Re: Chase new song

Hey- I am usually pretty good at catching the lyrics and tracking music, but I can't find this song for the life of me.

It was a bar scene, in which a guy and girl were dancing and then there was some shootout.

This is the episode here. You can hear it exactly 25 minutes into it.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/194495/chase-crazy-love#s-p1-so-i0

Something along the lines of everybody knows, nobody knows..

Hello everybody.
I need help please. I'm searching for the title/author of this song pleeeaaase :cry:
It's since a long time that it turns on my head and I like very much this sample, so pleeeaaase, does someone know the title or the author ???!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

(Here is the sample)

Back