American Dad Season 4

Tanakalegion

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song that plays during Steve's narration throughout the episode. It's kind of a jazzy song with an organ. I've heard it in a lot of other heist type films I think, but I can't think of any specific ones right now, otherwise I would be searching their soundtracks for it

American Dad, Season 4, Episode 6

Can someone please tell me the name of both the composer and the title of the aria/song in American Dad, Season 4, Episode 6 titled: PULLING DOUBLE BOOTY. I am referring to the scene where Roger takes Steve's chickens for blood sport and Steve releases the chicken, but when pulling on the cage, the bottom part is detached, thereby allowing the chickens to escape freely. As the chickens run across the street, they get ran over and splattered by on-coming cars. The scene is in slow motion as the music plays in the background. Could it be Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky? Please advise.

Last edited:
Do you know what episode number it is? I am a jazz afficianado and I may know what you are referring to, but unsure what episode you are referring to. Please advise.

Re: American Dad, Season 4, Episode 6

Can someone please tell me the name of both the composer and the title of the aria/song in American Dad, Season 4, Episode 6 titled: PULLING DOUBLE BOOTY. I am referring to the scene where Roger takes Steve's chickens for blood sport and Steve releases the chicken, but when pulling on the cage, the bottom part is detached, thereby allowing the chickens to escape freely. As the chickens run across the street, they get ran over and splattered by on-coming cars. The scene is in slow motion as the music plays in the background. Could it be Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky? Please advise.
the name of both the composer and the title of the aria/song in American Dad, Season 4, Episode 6 titled: PULLING DOUBLE BOOTY. i got it. answered my own question: AIR ON A G STRING by Johann Sebastian Bach. YAY persistence and research! ;-)

Back