Victoria's Secret "What Is Sexy"

kawaiiko

Reaction score
All you amazing AdTunes forum members!

Need some help ID'ing music for the current Victoria's Secret "What Is Sexy" ad that's making the rounds:

I'm thinking it was composed specifically for the commercial, but just thought I'd check and see if anyone has any info.

Thank you in advance!!

Re: Victoria's Secret

Lol!

Just tonight, I heard some familiar sounding music on the TV, it was a Victorias Secret commercial, and I remarked to my wife that the music sounded like another artist.

She searched, found a different name from the band I knew, so I searched and ended here. Yup, I heard Slay by Overseer, but I actually though I was listening to some new stuff from a trio called Electrostatic, or maybe a remix of their track called Temporal Flux. Soo... if you are a fan of Overseer's 'Slay', try Temporal Flux by Electrostatic.

P.S.: I believe Electrostatic has since disbanded, but Electrostatic has declared that they had a track on the closing credits of one of the Martix movies, I forget which movie it was.

Re: Victoria's Secret

Just tonight, I heard some familiar sounding music on the TV, it was a Victorias Secret commercial, and I remarked to my wife that the music sounded like another artist.

She searched, found a different name from the band I knew, so I searched and ended here. Yup, I heard Slay by Overseer, but I actually though I was listening to some new stuff from a trio called Electrostatic, or maybe a remix of their track called Temporal Flux.
You sure it wasn't the new Victoria's Secret "What is Sexy?" commercial using The Crystal Method?

Back