Hawaii Five-0

alison

Reaction score
At end of show Monday , showed clips of next week's episode. Who is singing 'Gimme Shelter
? Didn't sound like Rolling Stones version. Thanks

Hawaii Five-0 episode 5

Does anybody know the song that played at the end of episode 5 during the funeral scene? it's very traditional hawaiian sounding, i know i've heard it before somewhere.

Re: Hawaii Five-0 episode 6

Does anybody know the song that played at the end of episode 5 during the funeral scene? it's very traditional hawaiian sounding, i know i've heard it before somewhere.

my fault, it was episode 6. still need the song. thanks.

^ I believe it's "Hawaii 78 Introduction" by Israel Kamakawiwo`ole

Hawaii Five-O, S02E07, Kaw Iwi Kapu (Sacred Bones)

Looking for the Ukelele Bluegrass that turns up at minute 39.

Aloha.

What was the group and song title for that 60s/70s piece that played when Jimmy Buffet takes off in the helicopter?

Feb 27, 2012 Hawaii Five-0 Song

Does anyone know who sings the second song on the Feb 27, 2012 Hawaii Five-0 episode when Danno is with his daughter in a hotel swimming pool. Some of the lyrics i picked up are "she might be blind but you will never leave her you give me a love and protection" It has a reggae beat...any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hawaii five-o Ua Hopu

The instrumental song when scott caan is running in the latest episode

Hi,
Anyone know the name of the song played during Kono's goodbye scene with gang on the dock? The episode was 24, shown on 5/20/13, season finale.

Does anyone recognise the song used in this promo for H50? Starts about 00:13 ends about 00:25. Thanks for any advice :D

Back