iPod Touch "All kinds of fun"

maxl

Advanced Member
Reaction score
The music in the new iPod Touch commercial entitled "All kinds of fun" is Chappo "Come Home."

Cell Phone Commercial

This has been bugging me for quite some time. There is a phone commercial (I never get to see what phone it is), but I know that all the commercial is is just the phone. All they show is someone using the phone, and they play this song in the background.

The only part that I can remember about the song is "My head is spinning" I tried to search for this song by lyrics, but no luck anywhere. If anyone can help, thanks in advance.

Re: Cell Phone Commercial

I've seen it a few times all starting within a week now.

It's a newer song. I can tell. Probably like late 90's to right now.

Nope. I heard that one too a few times before. Thanks though. I think it a much newer phone. Or atleast its a newer commercial. I've only seen it for about a week now.

What type/genre of music? Male or female singer?

Male singer. I cant really identify the genre. Its not anything that would be easily recognized (like rock, country, rap)....its more alternative, I suppose you could say. Perhaps a bit of pop.

Sorry about the mix up...but I finally found it. It wasnt a phone, it was an Ipod Touch. My apologies. The song is called Come Home by Chappo

Apple iPod Touch

Who can tell me what the name of the song that is playing in the new apple itouch commercial? It's only been playing about a month. I've been searching for the answer since then. I would repeat a line from it, but you can't understand the words, it's fast paced, and the music is great. I'll be waiting for an answer.

Re: I have to know

It is the second one, "Come Home." Thanks so much. I got all kind of responses saying it was, "Music is my hot sex." I was about to give up. Your a winner!!! Just wish I had a prize for you. lol

Back