CSI NY Season 7

Lilida

Reaction score
Does anyone know the artist/title of the music on tonight's episode (10-1-10) CSI NY, Unfriendly Chat? The music played during a scene of a young woman being strangled as she was dancing. It's unusual, but haunting.

well I just watched that scene and it appears to be random music that the character is supposed to have created herself. I looked at the CSI NY message boards and nobody has mentioned it yet, so maybe someone will.

well I just watched that scene and it appears to be random music that the character is supposed to have created herself. I looked at the CSI NY message boards and nobody has mentioned it yet, so maybe someone will.

nope, absolutely not, if you googled around a bit you'd know the song is:

Artist: Fol Chen
Song: In Ruins (Original version, there are remixes)

it has lyrics though

awesome song, I downloaded their full discog, very unique stuff :)

Does anyone know the artist/title of the music on tonight's episode (10-1-10) CSI NY, Unfriendly Chat? The music played at 00:17:10 minute? please send me a mail

Greetilngs...............I was afraid I would be the only one looking for that music! I loved it but don't know where to find it. I've checked YouTube and emailed CBS but haven't heard back yet. That music sure was catchy! Keep me posted if you find it.

Thanks................

Does anyone know the song that is playing with Lindsey in the lab scene?

CSI NY "Shop Till You Drop"

I was watching CSI NY tonight and there was a song that was real mellow. It sounded like it could be from the late 80's early 90's (kinda reminded me of a Genesis type sound) or current. Some of the lyrics were:

let's sit down by the track and wait for the train to pass ...
wanna be the best in town gotta keep on movin till they all fall down...

This is all I could type. There were only three verses you could hear.

It was the episode titled "Shop Till You Drop" which originally aired tonight, Dec. 3

Thanks!

Shop Till You Drop

Need the song that was playing during tonight's episode "Shop Till You Drop" That aired tonight 12/3/2010 during the lab scene. It was so dope, I've got to have that song.

I'm also looking for the song from the CSI NY episode tonight, "Shop Till You Drop". It's the one that played during the lab scene.

Hi, can someone help me? I want to know who sings the last song in CSI New York Season 7 Epsode 11? last song of episode 11 (when DonFlack let him Bobby see his wife and baby) Thank you very much ...:)

The song you asked for is "Here without you" by Three Doors Down!
:)

I'm looking for the music played in the opening for CSI:NY Epsiode 7/17 "Do Or Die" which aired 3/11/2011. This was the episode about a murder at a prestigious prep school and played when the victm appeared in front of a group tour and collapsed.

Thanks!

Hi!

It might be "You Live, You Learn" by The Blue Van. At least tv.com says so.

I'm really into instrumentals. CSI NY, Episode 19, Title - "Food For Thought" was playing a particularly haunting one that I would love to have. Dr. Sid Hammerback was doing an autopsy on the guy that was burnt to a crisp.:D

I've searched all the wed but I couldn't find it.Please if someone knows anything to help.10x
Heyy!! SO. I was trying to find this one, too!!

It's called "Paganini Rocks" by Robortom (feat Au Revoir Simone)

Hope that helps...

Also, by that chance, does anyone know the glitchy-sounding electro track that's playing in Hill Harper [Dr Sheldon Hawkes]'s scene (toward the end)

THANKS!!

Does anyone know what song plays in S07 Episode 12 ("Holding Cell") when Sid is first looking at the body of the spanish guy? It's about 11 minutes into the episode...
Someone told me it was Malice by DJ Distance, but the song definitely doesn't match...:confused:

Back