I Am Number Four

Could someone please tell me the music from this new trailer?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new trailer out - it has music with lyrics in the background "is anybody out there"...sounds kind of like 30 STM, but it's not them (I don't think at least)...

I can't find the trailer online yet to link it here either :(

Yeah, I'm with IamKGB above. I want to know what the Choral music is in the new trailer.

yeah, what is that song???? its in the commercial that comes on tv, and it isnt online anywhere.

Is this the trailer with the chorale music you were talking about ? From 12 sec mark is a song from audiomachine called Brain Mismatch. Here is a link to their site.... http://www.audiomachine.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...I'm pretty sure it's not Escape by 30STM...

It definitely had the lyrics "is anybody out there"...and Escape doesn't have those lyrics...

Still can't find the trailer online either...grrr:blink:

OK...THIS trailer/TV spot uses Escape by 30STM...but it's not the one I'm talking about...the hunt is still on

Civil Twilight "Anybody Out There"

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure it's not Escape by 30STM...

It definitely had the lyrics "is anybody out there"...and Escape doesn't have those lyrics...

Still can't find the trailer online either...grrr:blink:

@webslinger360 I <3 you right now! The sad thing is...I own that Civil Twilight album which is why it sounded so familiar!!! ARGH! LOL

found one song from the extended trailer: Snow Patrol- Somewhere a Clock is Ticking - the one in the middle of the trailer. great song

What is the new promo song featured in this new trailer, starting 0:08? Thanks!

I am number four

Does anyone know the name of the artist who sang the song played over the "I am number four" trailer, that played during Glee, on super bowl Sunday?

Re: I am number four

Does anyone know the name of the artist who sang the song played over the "I am number four" trailer, that played during Glee, on super bowl Sunday?

Rolling in the deep by adele

Back