Grey's Anatomy Season 7

emuelle

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that was playing when Chief Weber was dancing around in his office?

I didn't see it but I looked on their message board and the only song I saw mentioned was "Thistle & Weeds" by Mumford & Sons. I don't know if this is the song during that scene.

"Midnight Hour" by Reflection Internal: Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek

Re: Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 1

Does anyone know the music that is playing when Owen and Christina get hitched? I looked at all the episode guide music tracks out there and I don't see it listed...

Any ideas? THANKS AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

In S07E05, at the very end of the episode, you see Christina helping Roy, Chief Webber congratulating Owen, and Meredith & Derek arriving at home. The song is not listed on the ABC website and I'm not sure if anyone else knows the song.

Lyrics include:
"Tell me have I lost"
"The trains are ringing in the yard again"

Full episode link (on Hulu): http://www.hulu.com/watch/186536/greys-anatomy-almost-grown

Ha! Apparently I didn't read the music guide very closely. They didn't have the songs in order by their appearance :) Thanks for attaching the youtube clip :)

Sorry guys, I don't know in which season is this song, but it is in that comercial where the new interns are racing (Lexy is one of the interns). Some girl is singing. Do you know that song?

Does anyone know the song's name of season 7 episode 15 (golden hour) that's playing while Mer and Teddy are in the OR operating on that guy's heart without success? It's around min. 30...
That's really a great sound so if anyone knows title and artist I'd be glad to get the information! THX!!

Does anyone know the song's name of season 7 episode 15 (golden hour) that's playing while Mer and Teddy are in the OR operating on that guy's heart without success? It's around min. 30...
That's really a great sound so if anyone knows title and artist I'd be glad to get the information! THX!!
"Love Like A Sunset Pt. 1" by Phoenix

Hey
Does anyone knows the name of the music when Cristina is talking with the guy who eat worms on ep 4 season 7 - "can't fight biology"?
Thanks
Mar:)

Hey
Does anyone knows the name of the music when Cristina is talking with the guy who eat worms on ep 4 season 7 - "can't fight biology"?
Thanks
Mar:)
"Tumblin' Down" by Jenna Andrews

Back