2010 Nissan Leaf polar bear

I just heard this myself this evening and loved it.. Hope someone out there can help us find out about it.. :)

I saw this commercial, but I'm trying figure out the song too.
Also, there's a new commercial for them where the car is just driving on the road and there's narration in the background talking about how cool the car is. I just saw it in 2011 so I can't find a link to it on YouTube.

Bump / also interested. Looking for the most recent commercial's music as well.

Hi Folks

The music for the Nissan Leaf Polar Bear ad was written by Jonathan Elias and he was commissioned to write an original music just for the commercial. He can be reached at www.eliasarts.com. One of Jonathan's specialty is composing music for films. So I don't think this is available to the public. You can try contacting him.

The new Nissan Leaf "Value of Zero" commercial music is by Ludovico Einaudi entitled "Lady Labyrinth" off the "Nightbook" album which is available for purchase.

If you like the piano music of the Nissan Leaf Polar Bear ad, you may also like Bob Mete's "Raindrops & Moonbeams" which was used for the Donna Karan fragrance PURE DKNY commercial. That music is also publicly available.

Back