Verizon Samsung Fascinate

deadcloud

Reaction score
Does anyone know the 80's song they played in the commercial advertising for a free phone with the purchase of the new Samsung phone? It's a fairly well known 80's song, but I can't figure it out!

Re: Verizon Samsung

Yes it is but which remix?

Yeah, the version of "Fascination" used in the commercial was a remix not the original. I've also been wondering who did that remix. I've heard it might be a white label remix, but still it would be great to find the remix somewhere. I would be willing to buy it!

the white label remix was ALMOST right. here is a youtube link for it:

it is NOT the same as in the commercial.

as for a video of the samsung commercial itself, here is a link for that:

---->the beat in the commerical video seems to skip and reloop at 0:09 seconds...i've researched quite well and cannot find anything about it. my guess is that the 9 second loop was made specifically for verizon and there is not a full version. the white label as well as some other various exist, but its closest there is.

Re: Verizon Samsung

I"m pretty sure the commercial uses an edit of a DJ remix service version of the song called the "Razormaid" mix of "(Keep Feeling) Fascination" by the Human League...but I've been wrong before!

The beginning kinda sounds like the bass from 'kool sometimes' by muzyk4... Doesnt it??:blink:

Back