Car Commercial song I need help before my brain EXPLODES

jray

Reaction score
There was a car/suv commercial I saw about 10 times in one day a week or two ago, I can't remember what car it was but the song was stuck in my head. Now I cant remember. All I remember about to commercial was they were showing the versatility of the way you could put things in the trunk and how you could use the car/suv for all of your different hobbies. it was a kinda pop song i think... help please

Re: Car Commercial song- I need help before my brain EXPLODES

for some reason i hear regina spektor in my head

for some reason i hear regina spektor in my head
whoh ho i want some more. whoh whoh what are you waiting for. take a bite of m heart tonight. its a chevy commercial if it is the same one that drove me nuts great song its on youtube by the animals called take a bite of my heart tonight. letme know if its the one

whoh ho i want some more. whoh whoh what are you waiting for. take a bite of m heart tonight. its a chevy commercial if it is the same one that drove me nuts great song its on youtube by the animals called take a bite of my heart tonight. letme know if its the one
your commercial is a chevy one i believe. take a bite of my heart tonight by animal) its on yutube

Back