Honda Odyssey

Sping

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song in the commercial? Its the one where a guy is coming out of a grocery store and sees the van. Its like the van turns into a panther for a second and then back to the van. The back door opens up and theres a big amp back there too. I cant put my finger on what song it is though.

Random Twitter post mentions a song called "Electric Eye" in a Honda Odyssey ad... Not sure if they mean the song by Judas Priest. Is that the right song?

The song is by Judas Priest, from the 1982 "Screaming For Vengeance" album. The song title is "The Hellion", which is listed on the album as "The Hellion/Electric Eye" as they are connected, but separate songs, the former an instrumental by guitarists K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton. The song was used to open the Screaming For Vengeance tour. I may still have my ticket stub from that tour around here somewhere...

Yes thats it. Thank you so much. I was going through my music library looking for the song haha. You guys saved me a ton of time.

Back