namedroppers

twilitezone911

Reaction score
do know someone who know someone who is famous ?

my cousin used to worked for johnny carson for 5 years as a head usher for his show. after that my cousin became hollywood agent is one of his client, the woman did " what up with beef ? " commercials.

when my father went to washington university in st. louis, my father went out with barbara feldon ( get smart ) on a date once. they were only friends ! interest part of this story, my mother name is barbara !

Isaac Hanson used to come to our cheer leading practices because he was good friends with one of the girls on our squad.

I met and have pics with Billy Sims and Landry Jones.

I went to school with Joe Diffie Jr. Fun guy.

Melissa might remember this guy, but Thomas Blankenship was in my class and used to be my stunt partner. He's been in some independent films. (Illegal, For Sam, Good and Evil, the guy in the corona commercial that changes the happy hour sign to infinity, some others (IMDB) and the most recent, Easy Rider the rideback.

Ernie Halter. He got something on his jeans and used my tide pen. :)

That's all I got I think. You can google Gigi Graham or Gigi Orsillo, and Casey Prelar.
But that's as famous as it gets where I live. lol

I honestly don't know any of these artists, but I do know that some of them can be capricious.

Back