AT&T Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800

I was looking for the same song. Apparently it was written for the commercial. At&t needs to stop doing that. It's ruining my life haha

Re: Blackberry Torch 9800

Based on the youtube comments, it's a remix of Laura by Scissor Sisters. My guess is that it was mixed specifically for the commercial.

AT&T Blackberry

Is anyone familiar with the new AT&T Blackberry commercial? I am trying to find the piano chords.

Re: AT&T Blackberry

Here is the song suggested above, Laura by the rather odd group Scissor Sisters

Great song, isn't it? According to the "Music ID" application on my iPhone, the song is by Coeur D'Alene, The Head and Heart, from Seattle. I'm not sure though that they are indeed the band that deserves the credit for this song. I found them on youtube, listened/watched the two videos of this band's performance, and I believe that I should research this further. The songs didn't sound the same but it could have been that the youtube recordings were bad. Even if this band didn't do this particular song, they are very good anyway.

OK--now it's telling me that the song is "L'amour Sans Savoir Ce Que C'est" by Jacques Higelin, Album--No Man's Land. Go figure.......

It is stolen from the Moby song "Natual Blues" on the Album "Play"

Leave it to advertisers...they would quote Shakespeare and take credit for it if they could get away with it...spread the answer around I don't want these Arseholes getting away with this...as you can tell this is a pet peeve of mine to not give credit to the original artist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Everywhere I looked I found a canned answer which was WRONG. It is not by AT&T. They want you to buy some POS CD with tracks that they say are original...don't fall for their BS.

I was shocked when I saw this commerical..... it's by one of my favorite artists, Tune-Yards. http://www.myspace.com/tuneyards

I'm pretty sure the song is Fiya, but it might include parts of Hatari too. Couldn't find it to replay the commercial and listen again.

I was shocked when I saw this commerical..... it's by one of my favorite artists, Tune-Yards. http://www.myspace.com/tuneyards

I'm pretty sure the song is Fiya, but it might include parts of Hatari too. Couldn't find it to replay the commercial and listen again.

THANK YOU n27, THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS CORRECT. (understanding of course that there may be more than one commercial)

:eek:

Leave it to advertisers...they would quote Shakespeare and take credit for it if they could get away with it...spread the answer around I don't want these Arseholes getting away with this...as you can tell this is a pet peeve of mine to not give credit to the original artist. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Everywhere I looked I found a canned answer which was WRONG. It is not by AT&T. They want you to buy some POS CD with tracks that they say are original...don't fall for their BS.

Wow, strong words! It took me only a very few minutes of research to find out it is the song Everyday by Buddy Holly! From what I can see AT&T isn't trying to put anything over on us. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't found AT&T taking credit for just people saying they think AT&T created it.

I perk up every time I hear the commercial and went looking for the song. I was very happy to find the entire song -- you can listen to the entire song by Buddy Holly on youtube -->

THANK YOU n27, THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS CORRECT. (understanding of course that there may be more than one commercial)

Wow, double fail. Did you both forget to look at the very first post, the one that started this topic? In that post is a video and we are looking for the song in THAT video. "there may be more than one commercial" but we're only talking about one commercial here.

So does anybody have the correct answer?

Wow, double fail. Did you both forget to look at the very first post, the one that started this topic? In that post is a video and we are looking for the song in THAT video. "there may be more than one commercial" but we're only talking about one commercial here.

So does anybody have the correct answer?

GEEZE DUDE CALM DOWN!

they change like every couple of weeks, chances are everyone is right at one point or another.

Although this thread is for a completely different commercial, I do want to point out that in the one you're referring to they give credit to Moby before the song even begins. Watch it again closely and you'll see the "actor" touch Moby with the subheading for the song "We are all made of stars." Some advertisers do seem to rip off musicians, but this doesn't seem to be the case for Moby.

Back