Rizzoli and Isles

comedian

Reaction score
Looking for a song played at the end of the last episode "She works hard for the Money" this song played near the end. I googled the Lyrics and can't find it anywhere. Does any one know?

LYRICS:
FEMALE, softly:
Let in the day after a dark night
Maybe [?] you’re still here
Maybe [?] you’re still here

MALE, rap:
I hear your name in the wind
I see your eyes with my mind
I wash my hands of the sin
In the waters of time
For what I’d give for a moment of peace
And may I rest in it (I’m dying)
No more strife in this life ‘cause I’ve been blessed with it

FEMALE, softly:
Let in the day after a dark night
If you’re still here you’re not done dying (you’re not done dying)

Rizzoli and Isles Season Finale

I am looking for the artist and name of the song from the end of the season finale, Burning Down the House, which aired last night (12/26/11)

Sorry I looked for a clip from you tube and i did not find any..

Thank you

Re: Rizzoli and Isles Season Finale

I am looking for the artist and name of the song from the end of the season finale, Burning Down the House, which aired last night (12/26/11)

Sorry I looked for a clip from you tube and i did not find any..

Thank you

It is the same song played on episode 4 in season 1 "I'm Still Here" by James S. Levine, David Gould and Janet Tamaro-Natt. The track has not been released yet, It is rumored to come out next March! The portion of the song in episode 4 is on Youtube under Rizzoli & Isles Song Episode 4!!

Rizzoli and Isles Season 1 Episode 6 bar music

Hi everyone, I've been searching for this song for days and I can't get any infos on it. I hope you guys will be able to help me! Here's a link to the video where the song I am searching for is playing: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Go4PfjOHyGQ[/ame] . It plays from 2:16 until 3:30. It has a really nice beat. Hope that can help you! Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Drummer.

Back