Honda 2010 Clearance Event "The Knock"

Honda Clearance Event 2010

Anyone here know the name/artist of the techno song played during this commercial?

Clue: Animated guy is dancing with real people at a rave party with unknown techno song playing.

Re: Honda 2010 Clearance Event "The Knock"

It's NOT: Joey Beltram - Slice 2010 (Joseph Capriati Remix)

(as some youtube comments have said it may be)

Try and contact Honda:

For further assistance, feel free to contact Honda Automobile Customer Service. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.
By Phone
At our toll-free number: 1-800-999-1009

If enough people call they may let us know who the artist/track name/music production library company is that created it etc and make it available for free download/listen or purchase.

Re: Honda 2010 Clearance Event "The Knock"

It's NOT: Joey Beltram - Slice 2010 (Joseph Capriati Remix)

(as some youtube comments have said it may be)

I beg to differ with you. After d/loading that exact song and comparing it to the TV ad, the songs are one and the same.

Which part of the song? As it is quite a long song and the part used in the commercial could be a small part of the actual song which I missed.

Don't know about the music but I HATE that commercial. I think it's the most annoying ad ever and I can't wait until the campaign is over. I almost broke my wrist going for the remote so I could change the channel. Aw-ful. :eek:

it is not the song listed from itunes. it has the same back beat but is completely different. I hope someone figures it out, i love that commercial! Hated it at first, until I noticed the guy in the shades behind the cartoon man! hilarious in his hipsterness!

Back