Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides

They're all from the Pirattes of the Caribbean Soundtrack... I think from the Second or Thrid movie...

The song at the end is "He's a Pirate" by Klaus Badelt, and it's actually from the first movie.

i'm pretty sure the middle music is from dead man's chest when will turner is looking for jack sparrow and he's asking people in different locations. the opening music is from at world's end from "Drink Up Me Hearties" on the soundtrack release. the rise near the end is from the same track. the ending music is as HPFan said.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Official Trailer

First things first, I've just recently registered so hello everyone. :D
Now to the trailer. It's been up since yesterday, and since then I'm dying to know what is the opening music. The rest is highly recognizable from the original movies, but this first tunes just won't go out of my mind. :mad:

0:06 - 0:29 = Unknown
0:29 - 0:45 = "He's A Pirate" Klaus Badelt
0:45 - 1:02 = "Bootstrap's bootstraps" Klaus Badelt
1:02 - 1:30 = "Battle Dawn" q-factory
1:30 - 1:56 = "He's A Pirate (Remixed)" - Unreleased
1:56 - 2:08 = Unknown
2:08 - 2:11 = Unknown Pirates Films Score Track - with added extra drums (looped)
2:11 - 2:15 = Unknown
2:15 - END = "He's A Pirate" Klaus Badelt with unknown opening hit

anyone know the unknowns or the sound design used throughout? anyone know anything about the remixed he's a pirate music used from 1:30 to 1:56?

Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides

This was shown during the Super Bowl.

Given the use of the series' theme during the beginning of the trailer, I'd think that music might just be an in-house thing that may or may not appear in some track on the score when that movie comes out.

But the rest of the music sounds oddly like something one of the major studios would have cooked up. Anyone have any thoughts?

I would like to know where they took the sounds at the beginning. Otherwise it's :

-He's a pirates remixed (unreleased)

-Soeran Infertus by Audiomachine from their album "Terminus"

They put a new trailer ! Enjoy!

Music used :

-Black ice [X ray dog]
-He's a pirate remixed (unrealeased)
-Soeran Infertus [ Audiomachine]

PS: we all say this a remixed version of "He's a pirate". but when we listen to it , it sound like an "accelerated" version.

i think you meant x-ray dog music not brand x music for black ice!!

also the trailer has added choir over black ice. but the track black ice does not have choir. anyone know what choir they used? also some parts have no drum hits in the trailer!

I find this for you :)

"Song: Black Ice (No Choir) (Note: the version used on trailer is a custom cue with choir, the choir version is not available on the official "X-Pack" album)"

Back