Commercial with Reggae beat

Mordigen

Reaction score
Hey guys -I need some help. I saw a commercial, and I always miss the beginning of it, so I don't know exactly what it is for, or the company.
It's a sorta washed-out sepia coloured commercial, when the music kicks in (when I notice it to look up and try to catch the commercial) someone swings by this patio of a cafe/restaurant on a bike down a down-town like street, and it has a happy up-beat reggae sounding song.
I tried to jot down some lyrics to it to try to look it up, and the only thing I could catch was something to the affect of "wishing for something to keep on wishing"
I don't know if that's exactly right, probably not because it went so quickly - but it's close to that.
I've only seen the commercial Twice, and it was the week before July 4th - I've been waiting and waiting to catch it again, and I have NOT seen it any more than that - I don't know if it was a special commercial for a July 4th promo of some kind or what, but I loved that song and love to know what it is.
If this sounds familiar to anyone, or know what commercial I'm talking about at least would be a HUGE help.

Thanks!!

Back