Yahoo "Romantic Date Night"

canyasaydamn

Reaction score
Alright folks, i need your help-

Saw a commercial- problem is, i saw it near the end, i have no idea what company it was for or the subject matter...

I do know that the song was male vocalist, sounded like a late 80's or early 90's love song- the only words I remember is at the very end of the song, he sings, "I love you".

It was a slow song, perhaps a piano music background or very slow instrumental. Sounded like he was singing a capella almost, in a studio. I thought it might be something like Chris DeBurgh or Richard Marx, but i don't know. I've heard the song before, but do not know it's name! Please help!!!

Remember, he's singing and the last lines are, "...I love you"....

Re: Love song from 90's in commercial 2010

I know you don't know the company, but what did you see happening in the commercial?

Hey Sarah,
All I remember is a guy at the end, looked like he was reaching across the screen or something. I could be completely wrong. I've literally spent 5 hours looking for it and have not found it. I found a site that had listed all (or at least a lot) of the current commercials and songs and i went through everyone and didn't find it.

It's a slow, soft rock song sounds a lot like bryan adams esque singer- i really wish i would have paid more attention to more lyrics other than at the end when he pauses and says, "i love you" and it's a slow piano music...

Could it be "Hello" by Lionel Richie? It is featured in a Yahoo commercial.

Kiki!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! OMG I've spent SO MANY hours looking for it, this is definitely it! THANK YOU!!!!

Back