Castle Season 2

Episode S02E21: "Den of Thieves"

Pearl Jam, "Unthought Known"

The mob boss is finally booked, and the cop that has been undercover for two years is reunited with his family.

Steve McDonald and Anna Waronker, "Not Bad At All"
Beckett works out on the punching bag in the police gym, and eyes a handsome stranger who is also in the gym.

Episode S02E20: "The Late Shaft"

Graham Colton, "With You"

Alexis returns from her backpacking trip for a happy reunion with Castle.

Soul P, "Turn Around"

Up & coming comedienne Angel tells Ryan and Esposito that she turned down Bobby's show and then her motorcycle was vandalized.

David Pack, "How Much I Feel"

Castle's cell phone ring tone for Ellie is this song.

Hi I am finding the song appeared in episode 16 at the beginning when a woman was jogging, i heard something >>> ...........nothing gonna save you from sick...... and it ends. The song is singed by a woman.

Castle SE02 EP24

I heard a song by the end of Castle SE02 EP24 as the back ground music by a female player, voice sounds like Dido...
Anyone could help?
Tks.

Hi I am finding the song appeared in episode 16 at the beginning when a woman was jogging, i heard something >>> ...........nothing gonna save you from sick...... and it ends. The song is singed by a woman.

"Patterns" by Band of Skulls

Re: Castle SE02 EP24

I heard a song by the end of Castle SE02 EP24 as the back ground music by a female player, voice sounds like Dido...
Anyone could help?
Tks.
"Into The Blue" by Sara Jackson-Holman

Hi in the Episode "Vampire Weekend" (2x06) there is a song playing in the background when Castle and Beckett walk into the vampire club. It's a dance tune, these are the words i heard when listening to it:

wanted to be here baby, inside the misery, maybe i want to more then i try to, maybe you're my

It was kind of hard to hear, but that's what i gathered. And it is not Mak Bb's Back Here.

If anyone could tell me what the song is that would be great!

At the end of episode 15 in season two, (called Suicide squeeze I think)

When Castle came home to talk to his daughter, what was the song playing?

Thanks c:

Hi!
In Castle season 2 episode1 when Beckett change her dress and go in. That music would interest me.
Tank you for your reply.

does anyone know the song which was playing when Castle goes to ask Beckett out but see her kissing Demming... don't know the episode but the song is played at the end

Re: Castle SE02 EP24

Anyone could help?
Tks.

If it's the one I'm thinking of then it's Jes - You and Me Belong

Need help identifying a piece of music in Castle Season 2 Episode 6 "Vampire Weekend." If you have the DVDs or downloaded the show its at 30:38.... The haunting chimes/bell music that is playing while the team compare the comic book drawings of the tree to the photos of the tree.... anyone know what that piece is? There is more to it than is played but I've never been able to ID it.

Thanks in advance!

Back