Top Gear

Re: Name this--80's song?

The song is definitely Bobby Vinton's "Blue on Blue". Not his or Burt Bacharach's version. Sounds like Ray Conniff Singers or some group similar.

EDIT: Kind of crazy, however, I believe I found it. Royksopp. Let the first few seconds pass by and then you'll recognize the same rhythm, percussion, etc. I'll post both for ease of comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RST4R1CEgLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIFplYy1BMg

A song from Top Gear 12x06

Top gear season 12 episode 6 Ford Fiesta Road Test, December 7th, 2008..does any one know the name of the song when Clarkson in ford fiesta is doing reverse parking? any information will be greatly appriciate. Here is a link from youtube is a sample of the clip featuring the song i'm looking for desperatly
from 03:57 to 04:10 .

Many thanks!!!

the song that starts at 2 minutes and sorta plays muted till almost the end. i've heard it before and its driving me up a wall.

Top Gear Season 14 Ep.6

I'm trying to identify the music in the background of the following music clips from Top Gear. They all sound like trailer/production music or some sort of Media Ventures productions. The same episode used music from James Dooley (Position Music), so i'm assuming these are along the same lines. (No they have not been ID'd at FinalGear).

Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
Clip 4
Clip 5
Clip 6

Thanks!

Epic Music used on Top Gear, Fifth Gear etc...

Hi all

Not knowing the identity of this track has plagued for a long time now and it only gets worse every time I hear it being used on programmes.

I've heard this on an episode of Top Gear, Fifth Gear and even on a Special trailer for Terminator 2 on Blu-ray/DVD.

You can listen of yourself at: (cues in brackets)

Top Gear (3.10)

I've checked www.finalgear.com which has a section on its forums for identifying tracks, there is no mention of it on there, and I did create a post on there many months back asking for help...... nothing.

I really don't know why I have struggled to identify this, its sounds epic and should be well known.....

I hope you guys can identify this once and for all.....! :D

Thank you.

Re: Song from the end of Man on Fire

Lisa Gerrard is the singer, Harry Gregson-Williams Composer ...Lisa Gerrard was alson on the Soundtrack for Gladiator.

(From the top of page 5 in this forum ...yes, I know it is from 2006, but so far it is the only question I can answer. Please don't spoil my high by telling me someone already commented on this ...I don't want to hear it.) :)

Dear And fellow TG : UK viewers and BBC America when asking a qustion about TG Music PLease say if you saw it on a BBC Channel from the UK Or USA. They change the music for the USA Version but here is a forum that gives you track listing Minute by Minute...for the UK shows... but some times they do share the same song so give it a try

http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-episode-songs/

What Song is this? Anyone?

Hi all I was watching the Top Gear from December 21st (Season 15 Episode 7) and the one song which caught my attention has not been identified yet. I was hoping someone amongst you fine folk might recognise it:

FinalGear What's that Song Entry (07:32 - 08:10 - ? )

Thank you all in advance! :)

New Top Gear Episode Music! PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE MUSIC THAT STARTS AT 3:04!!

Top Gear reviews BMW 1 Series M Coupe

I know many of you probably don't watch Top Gear since it doesn't play here in the US, but this song was not only on this british TV show, but also in the movie Team America: World Police. Obviously the song isn't on the soundtrack, or i'd have no problem finding it.

Hi do you have a link of the top gear this song was played on ... i used to watch top gear and might be able to help if you have a link.

I'm trying to find alot of music from BBC UK Top Gear that sounds a lot like trailer/production music... please help see if you can identify any of these! None of them have been identified at finalgear.com by the way.

Re: The History Of British Racing Green By Top Gear

I have for along time wanted to know this one:

Re: The History Of British Racing Green By Top Gear

I meant at 3:39, the "behold behold behold the _________" song. Even if you can figure out that word, it might give me something to google... Thanks!

I have for along time wanted to know this one:

Back