Castle Season 3

Does any one know what was the sound track that comes at the last in the episode 13 or you can say the latest episode to be aired.. The soundtrack comes when she confronts the killer in the jailhouse.....

Does any one know what was the sound track that comes at the last in the episode 13 or you can say the latest episode to be aired.. The soundtrack comes when she confronts the killer in the jailhouse.....

The Frames - Rise

Castle-Season 3

Hello all,

You have helped me in searching for other songs before, and I was hoping you could help again.

On the February 7th episode, right at the beginning, there was a song that I thought was called Give Me the Money.

I cannot seem to find it thru searches.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Per ABC it's "Money ($$$)" by Tim Myers, though I don't think it's been released.

Can somebody help me please what is the name of the song from episode 2 season 3(S3, Ep2Sep. 27, 2010 He's Dead, She's Dead) at the end of the episode when Castle told Beckett that his given name is Richard Alexander Rogers?

Can somebody help me please what is the name of the song from episode 2 season 3(S3, Ep2Sep. 27, 2010 He's Dead, She's Dead) at the end of the episode when Castle told Beckett that his given name is Richard Alexander Rogers?

"The Librarian" by Laura Jane Scott

Re: Castle-Season 3

FYI, Tim Myers' Twitter handle is @tjmmusicman. This is a whole song, but it hasn't been released and he currently doesn't have plans to release it - you should follow him and tell him how awesome the song is though!

(Also, sorry about replying to a comment 1+ yr old.)

Back