TNT shows promo

Originally posted by skyboy9@Nov 23 2006, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it is Mat Kearney's "Nothing Left to Lose"...
You are correct! :check:

Just saw a commercial for Without A Trace with a song by "30 Seconds to mars", i cant remember which song it was though, but it fits the description..maybe it will help

Originally posted by MasterNeo@Jul 10 2006, 07:24 AM
Hey folks!

I'm trying to find the music that plays during an extremely short commercial that advertises both The Closer and Saved on TNT. It gives a pitch about how Mondays are packed with drama, yatta yatta, and has the times for The Closer and Saved.

The music itself is rock but with dramatic strings played along with a guitar riff in a repetitive flourish (Think, dundundun dundundun DUN: repeat).

A single female vocal is also heard, but no lyrics, rather just a sort of a haunting melodic sigh going from high to mid range.

I emailed TNT at their contact asking them about it but haven't recieved a response.

I think finding and understanding the commercial I'm talking about is actually harder than identifying the song, since the commercial is so short and doesn't play that often. However, I've found that it plays almost every single morning at around the same time during E.R.

I hope somone knows what I am talking about. I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find this thing! : D

Thank you in advance!
That was the song this post was originally started for...has anyone found it as yet?

That was the song this post was originally started for....has anyone found the song as yet?

crazy gurl---

I too have been looking for this song and I think I finally found it. There are a lot of remakes but the original is called Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell...Its the theme song for the movie "Requiem for a Dream". Hope this is the one your talking about.

nah guys.... it is not Mat Kearney or The Fray. the reason why it is so hard to find (yes, after a whole year i am still looking) is because TNT probably had the people make the song specifically for the kind of commercial. anyway, there are no lyrics to identify the song, all we know is that there is a guy singing falsetto and a lot of guitar and drum. the guitar and metal sound like something out of dashboard confessional when their songs peak out in the middle of each.

the song that is on the latest TNT commercial with the guy who duncks his head in the sink cause it's on fire......

is You Give Me Something by James Morrison

enjoy!!!!

Hello..fyi...That Who song is called "Baba O'Riley.."

Does anyone know what is the song playing in the background of the TNT commercial for the tv movie "Gettysburg?" Thanks !

Joe

Back