Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

hi leone~! for some reason when i see House, i think of you?

oh wow. ok. my eyes are tired from using them like all the time. i thought i read "i WISH i was dead." :( well i'm glad you're UNdead, fitz. in the non-blood-brain-eating-way.

Heh. Prolly cuz of all the House avis I've had in the past. :nerd:

Everyone should post all their old avatars for old time's sake.

i don't think i can find mine...i think that was about 2 computers ago. LOL. omg. i am old.

Iunno. Define dead. I'm still here. Maybe I wasn't :unsure:
I've know two people that were officially dead and brought back to life. One of them was convinced he now had psychic powers and would walk into houses and be like "Oh yeahhh something bad happened here, I can feel it." <_<

Leone who's in your new one?

i remember the one of fitz's that has the cat at gunpoint. and then i remember the one w/ finding nemo in sushi or something.

One of them was convinced he now had psychic powers and would walk into houses and be like "Oh yeahhh something bad happened here, I can feel it." <_<

Leone who's in your new one?

You should be all, "Oh yeah, some psychic with magical powers got murdered here..." :p

This poor bastard from a Toyota commercial.

He tried pulling it at a friend's house and she was like "Dude we're the only people that have ever lived here." It was the sickest burn.

One of them was convinced he now had psychic powers

No psychic powers here. And no light to move toward. I absolutely did the floaty thing at the ceiling though. Twice. So I can honestly say two things.

A. We are definitely more than the meat sacks that we walk around in and....

2. A couple of times... very briefly... I could honestly look down on everyone else :p;)

Oh my god now come on, you can't just leave it at that! I mean unless you don't want to talk about it. But you don't have to talk about what caused it, just tell us more about the floating!

Back