Advertising

Status

Default Help me name it please?????

Sponsored Links

Ok so I'm at work, and I hear a new song playing, I thought at first it was Eminem, but it's not , then I thought it was asher roth, but it's not , it's not Hollywood undead either.

The song starts out with whistling, then in the chorus it goes ba da ba da ba daaaaaaaaaa........................

there has to be someone out there that knows what i'm talking about !!!!!! Please help !!!!! Got that song stuck in my head and can't download it till I get a name .............................

Status

Default Re: Help me name it please?????

Quote Originally Posted by serjio View Post
    Ok so I'm at work, and I hear a new song playing, I thought at first it was Eminem, but it's not , then I thought it was asher roth, but it's not , it's not Hollywood undead either.

The song starts out with whistling, then in the chorus it goes ba da ba da ba daaaaaaaaaa........................url=https://shareit.onl/]***********333333]shareit[/color][/url] ***********333333]appvn[/color]

there has to be someone out there that knows what i'm talking about !!!!!! Please help !!!!! Got that song stuck in my head and can't download it till I get a name .............................
    fiinally found the solution!