Lexus winter

Katcat13

Reaction score
Need to know who sings this duet song is "Baby its cold outside" this was driving me crazy last winter..now it's back on again ..HELP :cry: Not sure if it was Lexus or Toyota sorry

Don't remember the commercial but there have been several versions. Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton, Nina Simone and Ray Charles, Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel (from Elf), and Doris Day and Bing Crosby just to name a few. Hope this helps.

Oh yes yes it helps I've been telling my mom I could swear it was Doris Day ..Thank you so much :D

That is the great combined talents of a two L.A. singers by the name of Patrick Tuzzolino and the daughter of Jo Stafford and Paul Weston, "Amy Weston" with an arrangement by son of bandleader Bobby Sherwood, "Michael Sherwood who incidentally is, ME!

My only regret is that we did not do the whole song but just enough to fill 30 seconds.

What was I thinking?

MS

That is the great combined talents of a two L.A. singers by the name of Patrick Tuzzolino and the daughter of Jo Stafford and Paul Weston, "Amy Weston" with an arrangement by son of bandleader Bobby Sherwood, "Michael Sherwood who incidentally is, ME!

My only regret is that we did not do the whole song but just enough to fill 30 seconds.

What was I thinking?

Ever think of finishing that up? I sing with a swing band in the Kansas City area and I would love to do this with our female singer.

Back