X-Men Days of Future Past

Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past | Official Trailer 3

The track is Gesaffelstein - Hate Or Glory (can be listened on soundcloud)

Hi, thanks for the interesting info. Resonate music Group says in their statement that they did the music from the one minute mark to the end of the trailer. The music from minute 0:40 to minute 0:59 should still be from Corner Stone Cues. CSC confirms on their facebook page that Fox licensed their track: https://www.facebook.com/CornerStoneCues (Btw., I wouldn't try to visit the CSC website, AVG Antivirus always gives me a warning / threat removed message here: '1 active threats have been detected on this link Blackhat SEO (type 1720).' Guess the site was hacked. ) So Resonate music Group probably supported either the CSC or some other version version of 'Kashmir' , and additionally created original score for the track. Well, why can't they just release their trailers together with a list of the music they used, everything would be easier ;-)...

(Note: My reply was for Trailermusicgirl, haven't seen the posts/replies from addictomovie when I wrote it :).)

Music from Resonate Music Group for trailer 3:

Tv spot 3
the cue is Resonate Music Group - Ionic Brain

Tv spot 4
the track is Corner Stone Cues - Ten Years Kashmir Mvt. II (Orch/Choir/Film Perc Mix)

Just to clarify what Resonate Music Group did. They were given the Corner Stone Cue track to amp up the song & did their own pass of adding elements for the Ten Days Kashmir Mvt II (Orchestra - Choir - Film Perc Mix) Song.

Resonate Music Group released their underscore pass cue and called it "Ionic Brain" (Which hey uploaded to their youtube channel)

http://youtu.be/f45rvw9Sj8g

The track is used in every character teaser. does someone know it? pls =)

Back