Last bad movie you saw

Only God Forgives.
A pretty-looking waste of my time.

Went to see Labor Day with some friends and couldn't for the life of me figure out how it was supposed to be a romantic relationship. Awkward and overall bad movie.

Maleficent. This was supposed to be a bold live action retelling of Walt Disney's immortal animated 'Sleeping Beauty'. But even Angelina Jolie could not salvage the film.

Joker 2012 he run time of the film is an hour and forty-five minutes. Thank God for small mercies. But even at that length, Joker is difficult to deal with.

Since the question is the most recent bad movie (not the very worst bad movie), I would have to say Tammy.

The commercials made it look like "Melissa McCarthy gets fired and then goes on a goofy revenge spree" - but it was really more like "Melissa McCarthy gets fired and goes on a boring journey of self-discovery with grandma."

It was a Direct to Video film that I watched accidentally. Its name was "Operation Dunkirk", created a confusion with "Dunkirk". It may be is my bad list but I enjoyed the screenplay. I can say that it is my favorite/best bad movie.:D

Back