JCPenney in-store

spiral

Reaction score
Hello,

I heard a song in JCPenney a few weeks ago and it went something like this: "You're like a stream running through my mind" and then shortly afterward "know I love you" is repeated several times. It had a female singer and was a slow song. Kind of sounded like Annie Lennox. Any help would be appreciated.

Everything But The Girl - Troubled Mind?

" Cause with your troubled mind,
you're like a good stream running through my life
With your troubled mind,
you're like a good stream running through my life

We all walk through this world alone,
we keep ourselves untouched, alone
You look up to the sky above you
Read the stare, I love you
Oh, it's written there,
you know I love you love you love you love you "

Would this happen to be it? :)

It was during last Christmas. I barely remember it, but it was something about "time to celebrate, with that look in your eyes and smile".

Sorry if that doesn't help much. :(

JCPenney In-store music

Heard this song in a store tonight and the lyrics went something like "you give me everything I need". Song was sung by a female, and sounded kind of pop-like.

Any ideas?

JC Penney - Heard a song the other day

So I was in a JC Penney store the other day in Waldorf, MD and heard a song that went like this ... Thank you for all good times, it was a female singer, nice beat. Can't find it anywhere!!!! Driving me crazy, cause I really like the song!!!!! Anyone have any ideas as to who sings it or the name of the song????? Thanks so much!!!!

jcpenney in store song

There is a song played at Jcpenney I'm trying to find the name of. It is a woman singing. Some of the lyrics are "walk me down the aisle into bliss, I have been waiting for this day. My make up is on straight." It is a modernish song.. Soft and mellow.. Sounds like one played at victorias secret as it is wedding themed. Thank you!

Re: JC Penney - Heard a song the other day

:) THE SONG IS CALLED "thank you" BY mozella

I work at JCPenney and I have heard this song twice and can't find it anywhere. The singer sounds like Annie Little and a recurring lyric is "don't you think so". Any info is much appreciated.

I was walking into a Jcpenney this week and I heard this wonderful, oldschool fashion music and a beautiful female's voice singing. The only lyrics I could make out was when she would repeatedly sing "Wish upon a star". Again, the music was very old fashion but evertime i try to look it up I keep finding the Pinnochio version of "when you wish upon a star" which is obviously not the song im looking for. Please help!:)

I work a JCP and they keep playing this song that I absolutely love and no matter how many times I try to google the lyrics, I can't seem to come up with the right song.

It's a song that has some 90s style rapping and these lyrics in the chorus:
"Shine your light on me (on me shine your light on me on me shine your light on me) Shine your light on me (on me shine your light real bright..."

I would really appreciate any help you guys can offer.
Thanks!

I work a JCP and they keep playing this song that I absolutely love and no matter how many times I try to google the lyrics, I can't seem to come up with the right song.

It's a song that has some 90s style rapping and these lyrics in the chorus:
"Shine your light on me (on me shine your light on me on me shine your light on me) Shine your light on me (on me shine your light real bright..."

I would really appreciate any help you guys can offer.
Thanks!

I tried Googling this and I got over 10,000 results indicating that it is "Peace" by R. Kelly.

I tried Googling this and I got over 10,000 results indicating that it is "Peace" by R. Kelly.
It's not that song. I googled it as well and YouTubed the R Kelly song. Completely different.

I have managed to get some more lyrics and the full chorus (googled to no avail tho)
Here's what I can contribute to the search tho: (it's the chorus)

"Shine your light on me (techno-y girl voice)
On me, shine your light on me, on me, shine your light on me (male rapper voice)
Shine your light on me (girl)
If you got that light, let it shine real bright, let it shine real bright (guy)"

I also managed to catch a few lines of the song: (not in any order)
"Even in the dark, what I need..."
"Shining brighter than a thousand bulbs..."
"It's all right, it's the light..."
"I let these lights inspire me..."

It's kinda got a 90s vibe to it with the rapping being more flowy with soft back beats instead of hard hip hop.

And that's all I got.

It's not that song. I googled it as well and YouTubed the R Kelly song. Completely different.

I have managed to get some more lyrics and the full chorus (googled to no avail tho)
Here's what I can contribute to the search tho: (it's the chorus)

"Shine your light on me (techno-y girl voice)
On me, shine your light on me, on me, shine your light on me (male rapper voice)
Shine your light on me (girl)
If you got that light, let it shine real bright, let it shine real bright (guy)"

I also managed to catch a few lines of the song: (not in any order)
"Even in the dark, what I need..."
"Shining brighter than a thousand bulbs..."
"It's all right, it's the light..."
"I let these lights inspire me..."

It's kinda got a 90s vibe to it with the rapping being more flowy with soft back beats instead of hard hip hop.

And that's all I got.
I was going through results with google and I guess someone found the song.
Shine Your Light on Me (feat. Astoria Kings) – Yoni
http://positionmusic.com/track.php?id=5445
credit should go here http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/store-musics-identify/134072-song-at-a-jcpenney.html

I'm sorry that wasn't it, but if you already ruled that song out, it would've been helpful if you had mentioned that in your post.

looking for song

I am looking for a song that played in JC Penney.

The chorus is "can't deny what I feel inside, can't deny it".

thanks.

Re: looking for song

I'm trying to look for a song I heard today in JCPenney. It was a version of Christmastime is Here. It was a male singer, and had a guitar that was basically just plucking strings, I think. It wasn't guitar chords or anything like that. Please help, it was a very nice tune.

I heard a song at JCenney with a male vocalist, a bit of a gravely voice, sounds a bit like folk music or adult contemporary, with the chorus going like Free-ee-ee-ee-ee, and tat's the only word I was able to pick out from the ambient noise. Anyone know what it might be? I heard it the last TWO times I was there but it's hard to google search on just one word.

I found the song I was looking for. It's called, predictably, "Free", and it is by Donavon Frankenreiter and Jack Johnson. I found a website that had a listing of pretty much every song where you can type in one or more word of the song title. Unfortunately I forget the name of the site. There were a bunch of songs that came up, and i got lucky I found it after maybe investigating only about a dozen or so on Youtube.

Re: jcpenney in store song

I came across this thread and am needing help as well identifying a song i have been hearing on JC Penney "radio".....its a medium tempo rock song, male vocalist....the only lyrics i have been able to retain from it are..."take my hand, "something, something, the promised land....has some guitar in it..rock guitar..not real heavy but maybe similar to a classic rock guitar sound

any help would be appreciated..not coming up with any thing yet with an online search

Song Heard In JcPenney

Hi Everyone,

I heard a song today at JCpenney. It was a girl singing, something like debt to my love or debt to my heart, oh oh oh there was a guy rapping in the middle of the song

any ideas would be awesome

Back