Target

DebG76

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't remember much because I've just now had time to post(instead of earlier when I saw it!!) All I remember is it has a bunch of different women in it;don't think it's part of their Frugalista commercials but I'm not sure. It's really new and I searched like he** to find a video link I could include but so far haven't found any!! Hope someone can help find the right one and figure out the song!! THANKS in advance!!!!

No I'm not referring to the pharmacy commercial. All I remember is a bunch of women and the different clothes they were wearing and one of the women was walking down the street while wearing a new dress. Sorry..really vague I know!!! If I caught the commercial and took a video of it with my phone,what would be the best way to put it up? If I put it up on YouTube,would it probably get taken down or not?!? Also,I can't remember what channel/show I was watching when I saw it but I have DirecTV and I have lots of channels,so if you can recommend a few channels that might be most likely to air Target commercials so that I might flip back and forth to try and catch it,that would be great!!!

To original poster, DebG76, the description is very vague, but YouTube has a slew from this year's. Is it any one of these?

Song for this one is Everyone and Everything by The Boys and Girls. It's a new musical pursuit by Her Space Holiday, and you can visit The Boys and Girls on here: www.myspace.com/theboysandgirls .

Hope your inquiry's been fulfilled :)

Thanks for the reply but it's not either of those!! I can't believe I've spent the past few hours watching various channels and instead of watching whatever show or movie was on,I was waiting for the commercials to come on!! Now that I'm actively looking for it,the commercial hasn't shown anywhere yet today!!!

I might be thinking of the wrong commercial as well, BUT i believe the song your looking for is "Unbelievable - by: Sleepy Rebels"

Here is a link to the song on You Tube. Hope this is what your looking for!

I wanted to say thanks Comedian!! I tried FOREVER to figure out what song was in the Target commercial and you're the only person who finally told me!!

And jca. I'm pretty sure it's in a Target commercial also.

Back