2010 Kia Soul

I just wanted to say that I love you guys! I love this website; it's an awesome resource. Thank you so much... It's really nice to have something you can go straight to and get your answer right then and there (after a couple of clicks) :)

Kia Soul Hamster-Wheels

What's all the info on the hip-hoppish tune played off the ipod in the Kia Soul ad? the lyrics include the phrase "O, I feel somethin', What you feel..."

It's the one with the hamsters and there seems to be several different songs playing but the one I saw was in the movie theatre..

can someone just give me a list of the different songs they used... I know there's a least 3

hear you go

name of the song is

Marz ft Pack and Mummiez - Do what you do mp3

At one point in time, Kia use to have all of these songs available for free download on their website. I have them all; but now I can't seem to find the link to them any more. I'm guessing they did away with it.

Last edited:

My favorite of all the KIA "hamster" commercials: The Black Sheep -"The Choice Is Yours" from the Wolf In Sheep's Clothing LP. This is the one "you can do like this..." This is the song I've been searching for from that series of commercials. Hope this helps..

Back