X-Men First Class

What about the one from the new international trailer? Anyone had any luck :unsure:?

For those interested, here is another song that occurs in the international trailers:

Here's a really good quality version of the song from the international trailers, thanks so much for leading me on the right track :p

There's a short trailer airing now which I can't seem to find on YouTube, but its music doesn't appear to be previously linked in this thread (unless I've missed it).

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

are you talking about tv spots, which are like 30 seconds each, or are you talking about a trailer that's longer than 30 seconds, one of the new tv spots includes Centuar by X Ray Dog, and what website did you see this on?

are you talking about tv spots, which are like 30 seconds each, or are you talking about a trailer that's longer than 30 seconds, one of the new tv spots includes Centuar by X Ray Dog, and what website did you see this on?

Poor terminology on my part, sorry -- I did mean TV spot. And I think you're right about Centaur.

There's yet another new TV spot out. The music in this one sounds more electric.

Anyone know anything about the track in this tv spot?

X-Men: First Class - Mystique Trailer

Anyone know the song to it?

No.. i want the music for that TV SPOT! also i want the trailer in Thor which no one knows...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back