HBO Boxing 24/7

I need the community's help. At the beginning of episode 4 of the hatton/pacquia 24/7 where Ricky's jogging theres a great reggae? song playing. What's the name and who's the artist???????????????????????????

There's a particular song at the end of "24/7: Mayweather vs. Marquez" Episode 3 that's been requested everywhere. It's a piano instrumental. No one knows if it's an HBO creation or licensed music. Begins at 3:43.

Any help in identifying this song would be appreciated.

I'm happy to see someone else is trying to find the source of that music from 24/7. I tried using Shazam on my Iphone but "no match" came back.
I'll keep, hope you do the same.

Thanks,
Rob

Finally...The song is called "I Still Have a Soul (No Vocals)" from the album "Epic Action and Adventure Volume 4".

HBO 24/7 Jones Calzaghe

Looking for the songs at:
01:58 (some kind of dramatic music track?)
04:01 (Jazz or Hip-hop track?)
08:20 (Jazz track)

Please help!!! :(

I hope this isn't a longshot, but does anyone the song that starts at 8:10 when De La Hoya arrives at the MGM Grand (It's a rap/rock piece)? A simple Google search of the lyrics led nowhere, unfortunately.

Hopefully someone here knows the track?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody recognised the song used in the latest 24/7 episode with Mayweather / Mosely

the song starts at about 4:18, it sounds like something from Explosions in the sky but I wasnt able to find it. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Anyone know the song in Episode 2 of Mayweather Mosley 24/7 at the end when he's laying in bed with his daughter??

HBO Mayweather/Mosley 24/7 Episode 3

What’s the song tittle @ 00:47ss? The song starts right when they cut to Elliot Ness working out on the gym (Mosley’s Bodyguard). Any help will be appreciated.

Peace!

Theres a particular song I'm looking for and it appeared on the HBO exclusive "How To Train Your Dragon" Sneak Peek
It sounded similar to one John Powell's work from the Hancock Score "The Super Hero and the Moon"
It was playing as the sneak peek was ending and I've been looking for it for a long time now so please.

HBO 24/7 Mayweather vs Cotto

I know this aired a few weeks ago but can anyone identify the ending song in Episode 3? Looked everywhere but no one seems to be able to get this one. Thanks in advance!

Re: HBO 24/7 Mayweather vs Cotto

I know this aired a few weeks ago but can anyone identify the ending song in Episode 3? Looked everywhere but no one seems to be able to get this one. Thanks in advance!

I've also looked everywhere for weeks for the song. It is in episode 3 mayweather cotto hbo 24/7.

It starts at 11:52 and plays in the background until mayweathers uncle falls asleep in the car. the chorus is a simple piano (i think) but then it moves onto a faster rhythm.

please please please somebody help me find it, it's just stuck in my head!

many thanks in advance

Re: HBO 24/7 Mayweather vs Cotto

Dude did you ever found that song? I've been looking everywhere man! And I Know that last piece in the Episode 3 is the same theme is used in the "LOCKOUT TRAILER" just listen to it and is exactly the same. Of course it only appears in the beginning of the trailer and just a couple of seconds. Anything new buddy?

HBO 24/7 Pacquiao Bradley 2

I believe last night's episode was #2, it might have been #3, no link up yet but it ended with what
sounded like a Moby instrumental song, did anybody hear it?

Back