2009 Lincoln MKS "Lift Off" Cat Power David Bowie

Is this the techno-ish song with samples of a rocket lift-off?

At least, the ad in the youtube video is not the one I am thinking of. The new ad has no singing, just sound clips from NASA.

Does anyone know the song in the new Lincoln MKS commercial with the chick singing? It is not the daft punk song, but a chick singing a softer song. Please help.

What Daft Punk song is that from the other Lincoln MKS commercial?

Not sure if that was it though. Think it is actually High Roller by Crystal Method.

Some Car Commercial

I can't remember much, but I know that the music was like a lady singing a countdown for a space shuttle, and all the while, the camera is zipping along the insides of the car.

Re: Some Car Commercial

Cat Power has a remake of David Bowie's "Space Oddity"

Car ad help?

Not sure what car it's for. All I remember is that I believe it features a lady in the car, and it shows off the interior. The only song lyrics in the commercial was a lady counting down, like for a space shuttle take-off. Anyone know what ad I'm talking about, and what the song is? Thanks! (The ad is from the US.)

Re: Car ad help?

It was the second one, Oddity, thanks!

I listened to "High Roller" first and wow..that was one of the most irritating songs I've ever heard. :p

It is a cover of a Peter Schilling song called "Major Tom". This is not "Space Oddity" but rater a song based on characters created by Bowie. According to the Lincoln website the version used is by Shiny Toy Guns. The rest of their stuff doesn't really sound like this though. Bummer.

It is a cover of a Peter Schilling song called "Major Tom". This is not "Space Oddity" but rater a song based on characters created by Bowie. According to the Lincoln website the version used is by Shiny Toy Guns. The rest of their stuff doesn't really sound like this though. Bummer.
The 2010 Lincoln MKZ commercial is already mentioned in the weblog here:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96216

and being discussed in this commercial thread:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96125

Back