2010 Lincoln MKZ "Luxury at Lightspeed" Major Tom

hot damn, I can't believe how quickly I found the info I was looking for on this site -- especially since I missed the article regarding this song on the front page :eek: great site, thanks everyone!

Sisely Treasure In 2008, she became one of two vocalists for the rock group Shiny Toy Guns (the other being guitarist Chad Petree).

Wikipedia is your friend :)

Sisely Treasure In 2008, she became one of two vocalists for the rock group Shiny Toy Guns (the other being guitarist Chad Petree).

Wikipedia is your friend :)

Pahau,
I had no clue as in the video she's considerably heavier, or so it seems than her pics on the web... thank you....

the song is by Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (Coming Home) (Remix) on their new album "Girls Le Disko" They are amazing check them out!!!

Lincoln Ad not Bowie Song

Many people are posting that the "space" song in one of the newer Lincoln ads is a remake of David Bowie's "Space Oddity" by Cat Power. It is actually "Major Tom" by Peter Schilling, remade by Shiny Toy Guns. Both songs are about the same space tragedy, and easily confused.

Someone in Lincoln marketing loves Shiny Toy Guns.
They have a new ad for the 2010 Lincoln MKS ("CLEANER. FASTER. SMARTER.") which features "Burnin for You" by Shiny Toy Guns (no download link)

BTW, if you like "Under The Milky Way" by Sia as featured in the 2010 Lincoln MKT ad "Perceptions", there's a download link on their site:
http://www.lincoln.com/extras/tvads.asp?id=7

Re: New Lincoln MK Z commercial

The Lincoln Ad version is by "Shiny Toy Guns", as well as the "Burnin' For You" cover on another Lincoln Ad.

there is also this version of the commercial, which is cat power covering space oddity.

Back