The Amazing Spider-Man

here is anther tv spot with the song im still looking for
hope someone have an idea!

I am also looking for this song and have checked all of the songs suggested in this thread and none relate to this part of the trailer, from 0.36-1.08. If anyone can help, that would be so appreciated :)

I am also looking for this song and have checked all of the songs suggested in this thread and none relate to this part of the trailer, from 0.36-1.08. If anyone can help, that would be so appreciated :)

Hey man it must be from Louder Production Music cauz this vid contains a song from them which sounds like the one from the trailer

It could be "Crank in Time" or "Meet Oscar", btw I cant find nothing on the web, amybe you have more luck!

It's music by Daniel Lenz. Not sure what it's called though. Do we know the name of the music that starts after it at 0:53?

Thanx man for the name of the artist!
Is there any e-mail address? Or could you plz try to find out the song name?

Can someone please find the name of the track and artist for the music that plays at 0:50!

Does anyone know the music for these two tv spots? please tell me, and where i can get it, i want to listen to it soooooo bad!

There is a song in the new Amazing Spiderman TV Spot that I can't seem to find anywhere or on this thread. Does anyone know the name of the song that starts at 00:17? It's awesome!

"Fallen Shadows" by Sencit Music (Tony Hajjar\Mike Zarin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody please tell me the name of the song starting at 2:30 in the 4 min trailer?

Anyone know the name of this song?

the 2nd trailer at the beginning until 0:42

And has anyone found the musc form the super preview when SPidey saves the kid from the car?

The Amazing Spider-Man TV Spots

This is for the TV spots with smaller trailer music

Does anyone know the name of this song and where I can find it?

The Amazing Spider-Man

Trailer # 1

1.) ???
2.) Serenata - Atomic Mix Lab (Boomerang Music)
3.) Emanation - Brand X Music
4.) Unavowed Vigilante - Danny Cocke (Riptide Music)

Back