Law & Order SVU

Re: Law and Order SVU "protecting Wednesday"

Ha. Thanks. Unfortunately this song sounds like production music which is only for movies/tv use etc. But will keep searching as I hope that isn't the case as it is a good song.

I know nothing at all about music, but I agree. This sounds like a really good song.

The song is called "I Still Have a Soul" from the album "Epic Action and Adventure Volume 4".

I just bought the whole album, it's really good.

Thanks for the help/find!!!!

Nice; and you supported adtunes.com with your purchase as adtunes gets a percentage of sale from amazon for referring you. That is what keeps adtunes alive and well. I'd say it is a win win situation.

Nice; and you supported adtunes.com with your purchase as adtunes gets a percentage of sale from amazon for referring you. That is what keeps adtunes alive and well. I'd say it is a win win situation.

Was I supposed to select something for referral? If so I may have just screwed the pooch. I didn't see any option to do that, I just clicked "Download MP3 album" and it took my CC info and downloaded. I can always email them to edit the order if I messed something up.

Was I supposed to select something for referral? If so I may have just screwed the pooch. I didn't see any option to do that, I just clicked "Download MP3 album" and it took my CC info and downloaded. I can always email them to edit the order if I messed something up.

No; the link I provided did that for you. The price of the album on amazon does not change for you (ie you don't pay more because of the referral); it just changes how much amazon gets and how much adtunes gets.

No; the link I provided did that for you. The price of the album on amazon does not change for you (ie you don't pay more because of the referral); it just changes how much amazon gets and how much adtunes gets.

Oh ok, that's awesome then. That's a really good system, honestly, considering this site has saved me from months of frustrating searches and unfortunately I have absolutely no knowledge to give back because I know next to nothing about music. I'm one of those "this song is neat, I'm going to go find it" type of listeners.

The song is called "I Still Have a Soul" from the album "Epic Action and Adventure Volume 4".

You are one of the music gods. Thank you so, so much. *bows down* :)

If you look at the clip again under the comments someone has posted the song title. It is "I Still Have a Soul" from the album "Epic Action and Adventure Volume 4. You can purchase it on Itunes. Peace!!!!!!!!!

Law and Order, episode Hardwired with Rosie Perez, song

Does anyone know the song on the promo teaster for Law and Order, SVU, episode, "hardwired" starring Rosie Perez?

Female, lyrics go:

What is this road, What is this journey.... Where does time go....

Re: Law and Order, episode Hardwired with Rosie Perez, song

The song is Weightless by Courtney Jones! I love it too!

im trying to find out what the music is the hallmark channel is using for the new season law and order criminal intent/mentalist, is just music no singing,im stuck please help lol

Does anyone know the music in this song? it sounds like Production music

Law & Order SVU "Love Me Two Times"

Hey; does anyone know this song which was used in a Law & Order SVU commercial this year? It is a cover of The Doors - "Love Me Two Times". Joan Jett has covered the song but this is not her version.

Alright kids...I have a new one for you. I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me absolutely insane. The song was used in the commercial for Sugar (S11E02). Here it is on youtube:

If anyone can find it I will dub him/her the ultimate music genius as no one I know can figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Re: Law & Order SVU "Love Me Two Times"

It's Amy Carr singing Love me Two Times.

I'm almost positive this song is Cosmic Love by Florence and The Machine, it is amazing and one of my all time favorite songs. Just a suggestion.

Back