Nissan "Innovations"

MrSnrub

Reaction score
What is the name of the song in the Nissan Leaf commercial that was played with 10:57 left in the second quarter of tonight's Saints/Packers game? The commercial's script goes, "Wouldn't it be cool if you took the top down on a crossover? If your car could adapt thirty times faster than you could blink? If your transmission ever changed gears? Wouldn't it be cool if your car knew exactly who you were? If it could adapt to this?" (etc. etc.) "Nisssan: Innovation for today, innovation for tomorrow, innovation for all." The music is a bit of mellow electronic techno music with no vocals. Unfortunately I can't find the commercial on youtube or at nissan's website. Please help!

Re: Nissan Leaf

Not sure of the song yet. As an aside, Robert Downey Jr. is doing the voiceover in the new Nissan commercials in case anyone was wondering.

What is the name of the song though? Or is this a general in-house production just for the ad?

Been looking for this one as well. Not finding much info though. Adtunes usually comes through for me though! Starting to think it might be a one off track just for the commercial.

Just saw a shorten version of this commercial while watching "Curiosity" and man I hope this is an actual track that will be released and not just heard during that particular Nissan commercial.

nobody? its been out for a while now.. lets try this again.

nobody? its been out for a while now.. lets try this again.
Hi there,
that's from the beginning of Fatboy Slim's "Right here, right now" :)

Ottie

~~Art is the Child of Imagination~~

What is the name of the song in the Nissan Leaf commercial that was played with 10:57 left in the second quarter of tonight's Saints/Packers game? The commercial's script goes, "Wouldn't it be cool if you took the top down on a crossover? If your car could adapt thirty times faster than you could blink? If your transmission ever changed gears? Wouldn't it be cool if your car knew exactly who you were? If it could adapt to this?" (etc. etc.) "Nisssan: Innovation for today, innovation for tomorrow, innovation for all." The music is a bit of mellow electronic techno music with no vocals. Unfortunately I can't find the commercial on youtube or at nissan's website. Please help!
Fatboy Slim "Right here, right now.

Ottie

I jumped through all the obligatory registration hopps to point out that this song is NOT, in fact, the beginning of Fat Boy Slim's 'Right Here, Right Now'. A positive ID, with link to actual song, is still sought.

Back