The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift

ohh man, nice find, been waiting for this for some time now. sorry dont know the song.

Hi,
I just saw the trailer and was able to recognise couple of the songs. However, there are few that I have'nt.

I recognised:
1. tobymac - The Slam
2. N.E.R.D - Rock Star

What did I miss?

I just saw of trailer for Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. What's the song that plays in the trailer?

Which one? I recognized two of them: Toby Mac's "The Slam" and N.E.R.D.'s "Rock Star" (Jason Nevins Remix Edit).

Hey there is a song just after toby mack the slam its like a sweet dancing beat any ideas?

1. Ja Rule - 'Furious'

2. TobyMac - 'The Slam'

3. N.E.R.D. - 'Rockstar' remix

there is one more song just after toby macks song, it is like a hip hop dance song

Does anyone know what the first song on the High Definition trailer is. Most of it is in Japanese so I'm can't type the lyrics into google.

It goes something like this:
*Something in Japanese*...Tokyo...*Something in Japanese*...You know you have to go...

To view the HD trailer, go to:
http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/
Then Click on the "Enter Site" button
Click "Proceded to the Site"
Click "Skip Intro"
Click "Videos"
Wait
Click "View Trailer"

Lyrics start after the "Ready, Set(a), Go"

Thanks,
Tyler

Ive been trying to figure this out as well. This trailer had a different song than the other two, and I had seen it before Xmen3 last evening.

I believe the band in question MIGHT BE one with a name like "po po san" or something. But through searching I havent found any info. Its possible I may be spelling the name wrong, or that it simply isnt the exact name of the group.

Oh and to avoid any confusion, this particular track is sung by a female. Unlike the tracks in the other trailers.

Back