Advertising

US Marine Corps

Printable View

• 04-28-2004, 06:43 PM
    lostwahine
    Marine Corps
    I need to find the music played in the background of the Marine Corps Recruiting Commercial called "For Country." It is classical-style music with a haunting melody. The images show present-day Marines in various actions. The images randomly interrupted with the words, "For Duty", "For Honor", "For Country".
    Thanks for your help!!!!
  • 07-02-2004, 09:28 PM
    The Adman
    I have been wondering about this commercial too. Ive seen it a few times and the song gets stuck in my head and I am wondering where i can get it or if anyone knows what it is?
  • 07-27-2004, 02:34 PM
    tbirddmnd
    I understand this PSA was produced by the Atlanta office of J.Walter Thompson. Maybe someone can contact them to find out about the music?
    It may be a library music track.
  • 08-02-2004, 01:36 PM
    tbirddmnd
    I have a tune used in another Marines promo currently running, but I don't know the name of the promo campaign.

This tune is called "Legends of Glory" from the Network Music Library. It runs just over 5 minutes.

Let me know if this could also be what you're looking for.
  • 08-04-2004, 01:27 AM
    The Adman
    The one im thinking about was played everyonce and a while during Channel 1 news, its this news show that plays at high schools during class for like 10 minutes. If that helps
  • 07-27-2005, 06:44 PM
    BlueEyedMavrick
    It's a slow-moving piece of music to accompany a slow-motion commercial for The US Marine Corps. At the end, it says "The Few, The Proud". Anyone know?

User Name:
Password:

Not a member yet? Register Now!

Search Music

Search iTunes

Recent Threads

Old AT&T commercial with Peter...
Last post by jca
03-27-2020 11:46 AM
The Astronaut Farmer
Last post by fekodeluxe
03-25-2020 03:29 PM