My Sweet Sixteen

lalaland

Reaction score
I love all the music used in this episode of My Sweet 16 (the one with Ava, who had the Arabian party). So I hope it's okay to start a list of all the songs used in this episode. I've already found some. Please contribute if you can! :D

Beginning:
They by Jem

Shopping:
I'm Really Hot by Missy Elliott

The boys in line:
What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani

At the table:
Jerk It Out by Caesars

Packing for her trip:
Rock Show by Peaches

Shopping in Santa Barbara:
Just Lose It by Eminem

Dancing at the party:
Mundian To Bach Ke by Panjabi MC
Jogi by Panjabi MC

Putting on dresses:
Red Blooded Woman by Kylie Minogue

Credit card problems:
Mosh by Eminem

Going to dinner:
Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Williams

Seeing her car:
Lean Back by Terror Squad, Fat Joe & Remy

Before entering her party:
World on Fire by Sarah McLachlan

That's fine to start a list, since lots of people have been asking about the episode.

There is this song on Super sweet 16 Avas where she sees a store she really wants to go shopping to in Paris. the beat has a horn blowing and thats all i can come up with. they play this song on the Faboulous life a lot as well.

Thank you so much! There was this one song that I really liked on the list, that I didn't hear on Sweet 16, but heard it in a mix.

Im still trying to look for this song that was on Avas Super Sweet 16.

http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=media....rchKeyWord=shaq

The link in the middle is of mtv cribs shaq. At about 8:25 into the video the song I'm looking for is going to play in the background. It will end at about the 8:55. Can someone please listen for it and figure out who makes that song or instrumental.

Can anyone list the songs for Amanda's sweet sixteen? The girl who's father owned several clubs in Florida.

I'm particularly looking for a song towards the beginning of the show... it sounds very breakbeat-ish like, if that makes sense :blink:

PLEASE HELP! I've been looking for this song FOREVER.

Here is the list of the songs on the MTV site... But I can't figure out which of the songs I'm talking about.

If All Else Fails, "Hold My Head"
Extreme, "Super Stud"
Reality/ Jamaal Meeks, "Face of Adversity"
Giuseppe, D., "Tweaker"
Giuseppe, D., "Up and Down"
Mickey Garcia, "Dance Man"

I know some of the words... it goes something like "It's time to rock your body, I'm sure now"

HELP!! lol.

wtf get lost this is about hte ava episode not the amanda. I fyou want to know the song download a free mp3 sharing program and type all thos songs until u see the correct one damn it

There's one song I noticed wasn't on there and killa I think this may be the one you are looking for: 1000 Times by Tahiti 80.

nah its not a 100 times just click the link i posted and listen for the song when i said it was going to appear on my previous message.

my bad the link isn't working so just go to www.vidilife.com
After that click video on the top. Then once you've done that, on the search by keywords type Shaq exactly like I did. Now if its in the same place as im seeing it, the episode should be on the top left with Shaq opening his arms. Watch the video between 8:25 and 8:55 and see if u recognize the background music from anywhere

Originally posted by killa2679@Mar 30 2006, 07:21 AM
wtf get lost this is about hte ava episode not the amanda. I fyou want to know the song download a free mp3 sharing program and type all thos songs until u see the correct one damn it
The DAMN title for this thread is "Sweet Sixteen" am I correct? It didn't specifically say for AVA, now did it?

No need to get rude... I can do as I please. I didn't know you owned this site. Damn. lol. And don't you think I've done what you've said? *rolls eyes* This is last resort, kitten. So why don't you get lost? Nobody should help you out with your crappy attitude. pfft.

Whoops... so maybe it DID say Ava... but still you need to loose the funky attitude cos it won't get you anywhere, KITTEN. ;)

Im not a mean person, its just that its fustrating when people only answer me about an attitude rather than the song im looking for, I see all these stupid topics get answered instantly so y cant i get the same respect. A forum should not be biased, but a plcae where if someone needs to find a song, they can get it. Thats all im trying to say.

I give up, yeah im thru with adtunes. im not gonna stress myself any longer trying to find a song that no one will help me find. This is just an un foundable song for me, the only one in my book.

Woah, way to just denounce Adtunes. First off, I was just offering a song I noticed wasn't there, not trying to answer your question. Second, the song you ARE looking for is barely able to be heard on that link because it skips so much, not to mention there are no lyrics, which makes it even harder to find. So please don't insult Adtunes when you are requesting the impossible from people who are trying to help you.

Originally posted by killa2679@Mar 31 2006, 12:18 AM
Im not a mean person, its just that its fustrating when people only answer me about an attitude rather than the song im looking for, I see all these stupid topics get answered instantly so y cant i get the same respect. A forum should not be biased, but a plcae where if someone needs to find a song, they can get it. Thats all im trying to say.
No one is being biased about anything. If someone doesn't find YOUR song right away, you don't need to be snotty about it. People do the best they can and just because you demand an answer right away, doesn't mean it's going to magically appear. You should appreciate that people are even bothering to help you at all.

Well said ledzep. If no one knows the song, no one knows, it's not some big conspiracy against you. And again, the song you are looking for has no lyrics, which means besides banging down MTV's door, there is very little chance of finding it, especially because it is probably recorded by and independent or unsigned artist, i.e., even more reason why you will not find the song, so don't get mad at people trying to help you.

Originally posted by Alidali12@Apr 2 2006, 12:39 AM
Well said ledzep. If no one knows the song, no one knows, it's not some big conspiracy against you. And again, the song you are looking for has no lyrics, which means besides banging down MTV's door, there is very little chance of finding it, especially because it is probably recorded by and independent or unsigned artist, i.e., even more reason why you will not find the song, so don't get mad at people trying to help you.
^ Exactly.

And I've noticed that almost all of your posts have been rude, so I don't really know how you expect to get an answer, going about it that way. ;)

UMM I WAS LOOKING AT HTE LSIT AND I WAS WONDERING DID ANYONE GET THAT SONG THAT WAS PLAYED WHEN THE PARENTS & AVA WENT TO DINNER ON HER BIRTHDAY AND THE PARENTS SAID THA TAVA COULD'NT GET THE CAR CASUE SHE WENT TO SANTA BARBRA?????

Back