Giorgio Armani Code

golgii

Reaction score
Does anyone know the techno song on the current Armani Black Code commercial? It doesn't have any words and only seems to play for 5 seconds so I can't offer any more info...

The general consensus seems to be that it is a remix of 'One Night in New York City' by THE HORRORIST.

Thanks Sophist...

I've researched and downloaded the mixes of that song including one mix (patrick f.e.o.s. mix) that sounds similar to the commercial. However I don't believe that "One Night in NYC" is the same song. One Night in NYC's bassline sounds dark but bouncy (like early '90s techno-rave) while the song in the commercial is more pulsating and sexy like remixed industrial-electro.

I just sent an email to Armani Parfums customer service. If they respond I'll post the answer here...

In the meantime, are there any other ideas?

According to a French forum I came across, it was created exclusively for the commercial.

does anyone know who sings and what the name of the song that plays during the new commercial???? it starts off " so so so scandal' us" please help me find it ive searched soo much it hurts??!!!!??!!??

There are 2 new giorgio armani commercials.

One shows a giant wave and has kind of mellow electronic music.

The other just shows the bottle of cologne and has a powerful bassline, probably some hardcore techno.

I'm looking for songs from both, primarily the latter.

Any ideas?

Thanks

There's a commercial for Giorgio Armani's Armani Code perfume...I'm not sure if this is what you're for, but if it is, that song is

Miss Teeq - Scandelous

hope this helps.

Don't know how to edit my posts, so here's the Armani commercial with the heavy bassline. Any guesses?

My guess is Necton, or maybe The Horrorist?

Looking into it...

On the right track, The Horrorist did an Armani Black spot a couple years ago.

So far it's not exactly the original song I'm familiar with;
"One Night in New York City" (Pure dark techno goodness in its own right)

Other boards however are pointing to a complete remix of it by Chris Liebing which I am trying to verify.

I'm looking for that song. Its not the one for women. Its that one commercial. Its a driving low bass type of song. Its the commercial and the guy looks at the camera with one of his eyes because its being blocked by a women but its very sexy and very Georgio Armani type of commercial. But if anyone knows what that song is please tell me.

I found the song. It is a Pascal FEOS remix of "One Night in NYC" I got it at beatport.com

Back