Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

hi all, does anyone know the music played for the pirates of the carribean 2 trailer.
the trailer is on movies.yahoo.com

thank you and god bless.

Which is weird because I have the song Voices over war and its the same song thats in the trailer.

The new trailer is freakin awesome.... there are two songs that play that I want to know the title for, the middle of the trailer and the end of the trailer!!!

00:07 to 00:30

Underwater March By Klaus Badelt (From Pirates Of The Caribbean Score)

00:31 to 01:12

Epicon Hybrid By Immediate music

01:23 to 01:52

Def Con by Immediate music

01:23 to 01:52

Def Con by Immediate music

that is NOT def con trust me i know def con by heart

Yep...not def con at ending at ALL...

there is a hint of it for a couple of secs i think...

but the song sounds like something by hanz zimmer...Cant place it where...

how do u find these???well...buy the soundtrack for the underwater march...

and for others...u just have to know ppl ;)

Hi!
Can anyone please help me identify the song played in the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest trailer 2.

the song is played from

00.07 -00.25

You can actually hear a slightly less dramatic version played in the beginning of the original Pirates of the Caribbean movie. In the opening sequence, just as they find the boy in the water. So the piece of music should really be a part of the track "Fog Bound" on the OST of the first movie. But no.

So, anyone got a clue? :blink:

underwater march kalus badelt pirates of the caribbean the curse of the black pearl soundtrack

Originally posted by macman04@Jun 14 2006, 02:22 PM
underwater march kalus badelt pirates of the caribbean the curse of the black pearl soundtrack
Thanks!

You're absolutely right. The question now is, is the less dramatic version, used in the beginning of the first film available anywehere..?

What you were saying is that the opening music from the first film. Well it is on the origonal soundtrack, but it is heavily cut. Roughly 1,5 minute of music can be heard from the opening 4 minutes.

well you can use google to find songs in certian directories, I have used it before more than once and have found several songs.

Back