13 Going On 30

Cybiolink8000

Reaction score
I've seen more than one version of the 13 going on 30 trailer and this song was only in one and there might even be more than just those 2 versions.

Anyway, the guy singing sounded like Phil Collins maybe, the song is in the background for most of the trailer. <_<

Do you remember any lyrics? Is it possible to find a link to that trailer as well?

I just watched the full trailer and the song isn't in that.

It must only show up in the teasers.

No lyrics?

Was it an upbeat or slow song?

What was going on in the trailer version with your song?

I've seen a teaser ad for this on tv the last couple of days, and I heard "Dancing with myself" by the man, Billy Idol.

It's probably Phil Collins remake of "You Can't Hurry Love". Originally done by a girl group in the 60's I think! :blink:

who was talking about "you youngin's" in another thread?! :D That group was called The Surpremes, or Diana Ross and the other two. Anyway, you're right -- Phil Collins covered their song.

Anyway... Did we ever suggest any songs from the Soundtrack?

Well, "You Can't Hurry Love" isn't on the soundtrack but Collins made the remake in the 80's so it fits the theme they were going for. And just when I wanted to see the trailer to see if I was right they never air it! Just my luck! :banghead:

13 Going On 30

Trailer

1.) Cyndi Lauper -"Girls just want to have fun"
2.) Lillix - What I Like About You
3.) Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
4.) Green Day - Church On Sunday
5.) Lips Like Sugar - Echo & The Bunnymen
6.) Michael Jackson - Thriller
7.) Michelle Branch - Breathe

Back