So You Think You Can Dance Season 2

irominai

Reaction score
I can't find the song the ballet guy danced to. I think some of the lyrics I heard were "with rain-covered tears burning my eyes." Thanks in advance.

YES...i was fixing to ask about this...I know the song went like this somewhat:

"think of the tear drops
burning my eyes
one more night finds me alone"

On the last episode of So You Think You Can Dance, there was this extremely cocky guy dancing to this song that sounded like it was by Jamiroquai. He was the breaker pop locker who was actually pretty decent. The song kind of had this disco beat and sound to it, and chorus was like "I gotta dance!" or something close to that.

It was also played during the little montage with the women stretching and others were dancing while waiting in line. Anyone have a clue as to what I'm talking about? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

anyone know any of the songs from the 6-step crew (hawk, steve, victor, and chris) when they auditioned much appreciated

does anyone know the song at the very end of the show? when it had the preview of dancers for next week? i think it had lyrics with something like "boogie with you"

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that played on so you think you can dance when hawk was doing the hip hop routine in the 3 some groups towards the end of the second episode.

the only lyrics i can pick out are:

you make me feel so sexy
you know thats what...

its a womans voice thats really whispy?

:blink:

What was that song that was playing when that one dude did his solo and fell while doin a back flip, it was like an r&b/ trance type of song.

Hey Guys,

Does anybody know the name of the dance/d&b song (it was played several times thoroughout the show) with that strong drum beat over what sounds like an indian chant "deh deh deh" over and over again i heard this song years ago... couldnt get the name then, and still can't get it now ;(

thanks

Hey...
Need your help please...
I think it was last weeks episode (05/31/06) or one around then. Not yesterday's (06/07/06)
It was a guy during the auditions. Wearing a blue t-shirt. I think he was doing a lyrical dance/ballet... something slow and graceful. Anyway, I can't remember any words but I think the singer was male and it was slow-ish song.
Thanx

I don't know if I'm thinking of the right guy but try "Breathe Me" by Sia. ()

*more info* specifically its the song from wednesday's episode they played during the samba dance with everybody dancing on the stage and when the black dude from that street team had to dance solo to prove himself

thanks again

Back