Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS featured music performances by Kayne West, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, and Maroon 5.

The six runway segments, Ballet, Super Angels, Passion, Angels Aquatic, I Put a Spell On You, and Club Pink featured a record number of models and looks in the show. The annual Victoria's Secret special costs $12 million to produce and is seen in over 180 countries.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Playlist

Kayne West performed his hit "Stronger". He was supposed to sing the song in the 2007 Victoria's Secret Show, but had to drop out due to the death of his mother. He was then joined on stage by surprise guest Jay-Z for their song "Niggas in Paris". In a later segment Maroon 5 played their current hit "Moves Like Jagger". (You can watch the Victoria's Secret models lip sync that song in this Victoria's Secret YouTube video.) Speaking of Maroon 5 and Victoria's Secret models, lead singer Adam Levine serenaded model (and girlfriend) Anne Vyalitsina during her appearance in the show. Last to perform was Nicki Minaj with her single "Super Bass" during the show's final "Pink" segment.

Here is the list of music used in the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show:

BALLET segment

Brave
by Leona Lewis

Download from Amazon

Make Me Wanna Die
by The Pretty Reckless

Download from Amazon

SUPER ANGELS segment

Stronger (Performance)
by Kayne West

Download from Amazon