2010 Cadillac SRX Crossover

riffenburgh84

Reaction score
There's actually a new one out for the 2010 SRX. It features action shots of a silver SRX. The song is a catchy kinda industrial/techno/alternative. Unfortunately I haven't found a copy of the commercial online yet. Anyone know the one I'm talking about?

Love it! Man, I love this site. You guys rock, thanks!

(On another, more embarrassing note, turns out I already have the song in my library)

New Car Commercial (been out for about a month)

It has a black background as the car is driving around. Can't think of the car, but it was a sedan size. The rock music has a great beat and the words come in towards the end and the singer has a high pitched voice, but its not raspy or whiny.

Anyyone know the music or the commercial I am talking about?

If you know the car I can search by that?

Re: New Car Commercial (been out for about a month)

by Phoenix

Download from Amazon

Love it! Man, I love this site. You guys rock, thanks!

(On another, more embarrassing note, turns out I already have the song in my library)

LOL! This same thing just happened to me! I got this song as a free download from iTunes with the Indie Spotlight Rock/Alt Sampler back in July and I'd never listened to it.
Then when I started searching for the song to this commercial, I thought the album art work looked familiar and so I checked my library... voila!

Silly Me! :eek:

Can anybody help me in identifying the track in a promotional clip for the 2010 SRX? The video is just a compilation of shots of the car in action. However, I think that the background music really enhances the clip.

The URL is http://www.cadillac.com/2010srx/#/media-&-downloads/ The video is in the pane on the left side of the screen. In case you're not sure you're watching the correct video, it starts with the Cadillac name written in the usual cursive font, fading into a shot of trees with autumn-hued leaves. The music begins with some almost-aquatic notes for two to three seconds, then very abbreviated clicking drum taps are heard, each one accompanied by a change in the camera angle. The video goes on to show more shots of the SRX, with quotes by reviewers fading in and out of view.

I hope that the description helped you to make sure that you were watching the right clip. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
I have seen a commercial for the Caddilac that features modern dance type music- a man's voice sings faintly at the end. The ad itself- beautiful singles driving alone on freeway at night exulting in the power of their Caddy. I scribbled down 210 SRX. 2010 SRX?

You folks have never let me down!

Re: New Car Commercial (been out for about a month)

This site is fantastic, thanks to everyone who posts in here, I can't remember a time I couldn't identify a song from an ad using this site. Excellent. And pers, I'm hoping that Cadillac and their Boston based ad agency keep the covers coming!

Thanks so much, this song (1901) has been haunting me for weeks now. Feels good to get rid of the ear worm lol

Awesome forum, Ive got it bookmarked for all my future adtune needs :D

Kudos to the admin for being so patient and answering the same question over and over again, lol

I was a good girl and found the answer without asking it again :rolleyes:

Damn, I love this site too. I mean everytime I've needed to find something out about commerical tunes, I've gotten the answer. I just happened across this commercial for the 3rd time, and I slapped myself and jumped on laptop, and then to this site.

Grabbing tune....love it.

I know this doesn't exactly have to do with the music, but does anyone know who narrates this commercial? If I'm right, I'm going to be very proud of myself, but I'd rather be told before putting my guess out there.

Back