Nissan

nero

Reaction score
I just saw this commercial, for a Nissan Maxiam or Altima. The song in the backround i'm pretty sure had no lyrics, and had a very cool, smooth guitar riff. Kinda relaxing to listen to, very soft. It was a little jazzy as well. I've searched all the other posts for "Nissan" and none of them seem to match what I'm looking for.... please help

has anyone here even know which commercial i'm talking about?

ITS THE 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA, IM POSITIVE

I saw it again. It basically just a guy driving home to his wife or girlfriend, and this narrorator in the backround just saying crap, somethign like "it dosent matter if your late for dinner" or somethign like that along with some other stuff.....

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THAT SMOOTH GUITAR SONG IN THE BACKROUND WITH NO LYRICS IS

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

nope.... that ainit it, but thanks anyways
That song was much dancier and faster than the one I'm talking about.
And mine is also a jazzier tune.

Does anyone even know the link for Nissan Canada/USA commercials?

I REALLY WANT THIS SONG TOO PLEASE SOMEBODY FIND OUT :D

Yeah i know what your talking about and I can't find it anyehere else yet... The tag line for the commercial is "No matter what.... You'll never forget the drive." And yes its more a lounge jazz. The guy forgets something when he gets home blah blah blah... Its been running for a couple years now... they just started to air it again. It the Altima im pretty sure to...(its black if that helps)

Anyway help me find it please and help this guy to...
-B-

thank g-d at least there's people out there who want that song as well... im not alone!!!

I think I ive seen this also and I really want the song bad. Is it the commercial with the car is driving through a city? The narator in the background is almost singing with the music? Very chill and soothing?
someones gotta know, im dieing to listen to it. I'm gonna check my DVR to see if just maybe I got lucky and recorded it.

I e-mailed Nissan and very quickly they replied saying that the song was made by endless noise and composed by Jeff Elmassian. Hopefully this is the same commercial and song you were thinking of. Sorry they did not return my question with a song title.

Back